- This policy covers how EOD Historical Data treats personal information that EOD Historical Data collects and receives, including information related to your past use of EOD Historical Data products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that EOD Historical Data does not own or control, or to people that EOD Historical Data does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- EOD Historical Data collects personal information when you register with EOD Historical Data, when you use EOD Historical Data products or services, when you visit EOD Historical Data pages or the pages of certain EOD Historical Data partners. EOD Historical Data may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, address, city, country, etc. Once you register with EOD Historical Data and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- EOD Historical Data collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- EOD Historical Data automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, EODData cookie information, and the page you request.
- EOD Historical Data uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- EOD Historical Data does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with EOD Historical Data under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help EOD Historical Data communicate with you about offers from EOD Historical Data and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- EOD Historical Data displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- EOD Historical Data does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- EOD Historical Data may set and access EOD Historical Data cookies on your computer.
- EOD Historical Data lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to EOD Historical Data’s cookies.
- EOD Historical Data uses web beacons to access EOD Historical Data cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with EOD Historical Data products and services.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your EOD Historical Data Account Information, including your preferences, at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the EOD Historical Data service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the EOD Historical Data Newsletter, that are considered part of your EOD Historical Data account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- In certain areas EOD Historical Data uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- EOD Historical Data may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your EOD Historical Data account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.