Today we have added a lot of new information to our ‘Fundamentals’ data feed (more information about this package you can find here: https://eodhistoricaldata.com/knowledgebase/stock-etfs-fundamental-data-feeds/). The new data is available for both types of assets stocks and supported ETFs.
New Fundamentals for ETFs
For ETFs, we have the following new data.
- Net expense ratio and annual holdings turnover for ‘General Data’ block.
- Absolutely new ‘Technicals’ block with values:
- 52 week high/lows.
- 50/200 day moving average.
New Fundamentals for Stocks
For stocks we’ve added much more information and hope you will enjoy it:
- General Information
- Profit margin, operating margin, return on assets and return on equity.
- Revenue, revenue per share, gross profit, diluted EPS and quarterly earnings growth (year-over-year).
- Numbers for Valuation
- Trailing PE, Forward PE
- Price/Book Ratio
- Enterprise Value/Revenue
- Enterprise Value Ebitda
- Technical Indicators
- 52 Week high/low
- 50/200 day moving average
- Shares short, short ratio, short percent.
- Splits and Dividends
- The forward annual dividend rate and yield
- Payout ratio.
- Dividend date, ex-dividend date.
- Last split factor and last split date.
More information about this package you can find here: https://eodhistoricaldata.com/knowledgebase/stock-etfs-fundamental-data-feeds/. If you miss something, just contact us via email (email@example.com) and we’ll help you with data feeds.