Today we’ve added several new fields to our Fundamental data feed. These fields more about technical analysis, but very important to get a piece of quick information for either analytics or investors or traders about current positions, we call it ‘Share Statistics’ or ‘ShareStats’ in our API.
Below the list of exact fields we’ve added to our Fundamentals data feed with share statistics.
- Share Statistics
- Shares Outstanding,
- Shares Float,
- Percent Held by Insiders,
- Percent Held by Institutions,
- Shares Shorted,
- Shares Shorted Prior Month,
- Short Ratio,
- Short Ratio in Percent of Outstanding Shares,
- Short Ration in Percent of Float.
We also provide here an example for AAPL (Apple Inc) with share statistics on the date of this publication:
For more information about our fundamental data feeds read the documentation page.