THIS API ENDPOINT IS AVAILABLE FOR ALL WORLD EXTENDED PACKAGE AND HIGHER.
Get Exchange Details and Trading Hours
To get details on each exchange you should use the following URL:
Please use the exchange code from the API endpoint above. With this API endpoint, you will get detailed information about each exchange we do support, including:
- Timezone – the timezone of exchange
- isOpen – boolean value which indicates if the exchange is open right now or closed.
- Trading hours and working days – open hours with working days for each exchange in the exchange timezone. This field could also include lunch hours if the exchange has it.
- ActiveTickers – tickers with any activity for the past two months.
- UpdatedTickers – tickers updated for the current day.
The example of the US exchange you can find below:
Stock Market Holidays Data API
The second important part of the same API endpoint is Stock Market Holidays Data.
- from – the format is ‘YYYY-MM-DD’. If you need data from Jan 5, 2017, to Feb 10, 2017, you should use from=2017-01-05. The default value is 6 months before the current date.
- to – the format is ‘YYYY-MM-DD’. If you need data up to Feb 10, 2022, you should use to=2022-02-10. The default value is 6 months after the current date.
We provide market holiday data for all exchanges we support. And it’s easy to understand if the exchange is open or closed on a particular day.
Exchange holidays are provided 6 months back and 6 months forward. There are also two types of holidays: bank and official. Some countries, like the United Kingdom, have bank holidays, but they are not official.
You can find the example of output below:
Do not forget to check our Exchanges API.