Corporate/Government Bonds fundamentals and historical data
- We support US corporate bonds and Government Bonds in our database (for government bonds, see Economic Data API). There are always new corporate bonds on the market, if you didn’t find any particular bond, please contact us and we will add the data within 24 hours.
- Bonds fundamentals and historical data could be accessed either via ISIN or via CUSIP IDs. Other IDs are not supported at the moment.
- For historical data, we provide only end-of-day data. There are three values for each trading day: price, yield, and volume.
To get bonds fundamental data feed, use the following URL:
- 910047AG4 is a CUSIP of a particular bond, it’s also could be an ISIN. Other IDs are not supported at the moment.
- api_token – your API KEY, which we provide after registration, to get access to bonds API you should be subscribed to ‘Bonds Data API’ package.
For Bonds Fundamental Data we provide the following fields
- Isin, Cusip
- WKN, Sedol, FIGI
- Last Trade Date
- Maturity Date
- Yield To Maturity
- Minimum Settlement Amount
- Par Integral Multiple
- Classification Data
- Bond Type
- Debt Type
- Industry Group, Industry Subgroup
- Sub Product Asset, Sub Product Asset Type
- Moody Rating, MoodyRating Update Date
- S&P Rating, S&P Rating Update Date
- Issue Data
- Issue Date
- Offering Date
- First Coupon Date
- First Trading Day
- Coupon Payment Frequency
Issuer, Issuer Description
- Issuer Country, Issuer URL: null
As a result, you will get the following data in JSON format only (click on the image will open a page with JSON data).
Bond Historical Data Feed
The API is the same as EOD Historical Data API for stocks, ETFs and Mutual Funds. The only difference, instead of tickers or symbols you should use ISIN ID and “.BOND” exchange name to get access to historical data. For example
For more information about the end-of-day API, please ready our
EOD Historical Data API documentation page.
We have API limits 100 000 requests per day. Each symbol request costs 10 API call.
You may also be interested in Fundamental Data API.