To get user details you can use our User API. The usage is very simple:
As a result you will get the following array:
- name. The name of the subscriber associated with the given API token.
- email. The email of the subscriber associated with the given API token.
- subscriptionType. Possible values: monthly, yearly.
- paymentMethod. Possible values: PayPal and Stripe (for direct card payments).
- apiRequests. The number of API requests on the last day any request had been performed. Please note, that the number of API requests resets at midnight GMT, but you will see the limit for the previous day until the new API request will be performed after the reset.
- apiRequestsDate. The date of the last API request.
- dailyRateLimit. The daily rate limit, the maximum number of API requests per day.
- inviteToken. The invitation token for the affiliate program.
- inviteTokenClicked. The number of clicks.
Below you can find the example of output.
More about out API limits you can read in our documentation.