The Python Financial APis SDK is a library is the Python SDK provided by our clients for our REST API. It’s intended to be used for data extraction for financial valuations, macroeconomic analyses, sentiment analysis, option strategies, technical analysis, development of machine learning models, and more!
The library requires Python 3.8+ and can be found and downloaded on GitHub: https://github.com/LautaroParada/eod-data.
APIs are covered with the SDK:
- Historical Prices, Splits and Dividends Data APIs.
- Historical Splits, Dividends and Short Interest API.
- Techinical Indicator API.
- Intraday Historical API.
- Options Data API.
- Fundametnal and Economic Data APIs.
- Insider Transaction API.
- Fundamental Data: Stocks, ETFs, Mutual Funds, Indices.
- Calendar. Upcoming Earnings, Trends, IPOs and Splits.
- Macroeconomics Data and Macro Indicators API.
- Bulk API for EOD, Splits and Dividends.
- Exchanges API with list of tickers and extended data, trading hours and Market Holidays.
- Stock Market Screener API.
- Search API for Stocks, ETFs, Mufual Funds and Indices.
More information with examples and comprehensive readme file you can find on the Github page for the Python Financial APis SDK.h